Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
The Art of Organizing Your Space
Homeschool Mom Recipe Swap
Why I Homeschool My Children
Should I Try a Curriculum for My Preschool Child?
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
The Exhausted School: Bending the Bars of Traditional Education
The Trivium: The Liberal Arts of Logic, Grammar, and Rhetoric
The Unschooling Handbook : How to Use the Whole World As Your Child's Classroom
The Complete Home Learning Source Book : The Essential Resource Guide for Homeschoolers, Parents, and Educators Covering Every Subject from Arithmetic to Zoology
Educational Travel on a Shoestring : Frugal Family Fun and Learning Away from Home
Quote of the Day
Thou hast most traitorously corrupted the youth of the realm in erecting a grammar school.William Shakespeare , King Henry VI